Tefal Jamie Oliver | Cook's Classics 26cm Saute Pan - Hard Anodised
We're sorry, there are currently no reviews for this product.
Take cooking to the next level with the new Jamie Oliver by Tefal Cook’s Classics range.
Expertly crafted from tough hard anodised aluminium, this premium cookware is designed for a lifetime of professional-style home cooking.
Beneath the anodised surface, a solid aluminium core provides excellent heat conduction for fast and even cooking. On top, we’ve added our superior non-stick coating infused with titanium for enhanced durability, easy clean-up, and extreme scratch resistance – even when using metal utensils. For peace of mind, the coating is completely toxin-free*. We’ve made these pans 10mm deeper† to suit a broader range of culinary uses, and added internal measurements to saucepans and stewpots, so you can gauge quantities inside. And riveted stainless-steel handles with silicone inserts provide a secure grip and more comfortable cooking experience.
To really up your cooking game, all pots and pans now feature our new Thermo-Signal™ technology: when the hourglass disappears, the pan is at the optimal cooking temperature. And with extra-thick Thermo-Fusion™+ bases, this cookware heats quickly and evenly on all hobs, even induction. For added versatility, you can use this range in the oven‡. Better still, it’s dishwasher-safe§. Did we also mention it’s guaranteed for 2 years‖? Happy days!
- Go pro: In tough hard anodised aluminium, our premium pan range offers superior durability, even heating and non-stick performance for a lifetime of professional-style home cooking.
- Last longer: Infused with titanium to last even longer, the non-stick coating is super-durable, easy to clean and metal utensil-safe. For peace of mind, the range is backed by a 2-year Tefal guarantee‖.
- Cook healthily: Tefal’s titanium-infused non-stick coating contains no harmful or toxic chemicals. Rest assured, it’s 100% safe*, for worry-free cooking.
- Cook confidently: The new Thermo-Signal™ on all pots and pans indicates the ideal temperature to start cooking, while extra-thick Thermo-Fusion™+ bases ensure fast and even heat diffusion.
*0% PFOA, 0% lead, 0% cadmium; stricter controls than those required by current food contact regulations; no intentional addition of Pb and Cd in the coatings; no migration at a level of 0.005 mg/kg
†Versus the Jamie Oliver by Tefal Premium Hard Anodised range
‡ Oven-safe up to 210C°excluding glass lid (or 250C° for shallow pan); pans with glass lids up to 175C° for 1 hour
§Handwashing recommended to preserve the life of the pan
‖This Tefal guarantee does not affect the statutory rights a consumer may have or those rights that cannot be excluded or limited, nor rights against the retailer from which the consumer purchased the product
- Durable: Hard anodised aluminium for ultimate durability, even heating on all hob types (including induction) and non-stick performance
- Superior non-stick: Superior titanium-infused non-stick coating for enhanced durability; metal utensil-safe and easy to clean
- Flawless searing: Thermo-Signal™ heat indicator – hourglass disappears when pan is at the optimal cooking temperature
- Practical & versatile: The pan’s new deeper shape opens up the range of dishes you can make in it
- Secure grip: Riveted stainless-steel handles with silicone insert for a secure and comfortable grip