1. How do we receive your information?
We may receive information about you:
- When you contact us directly, normally via our website or our customer services teams to make an enquiry or to buy a product.
- Occasionally from other third parties who may lawfully pass to us information about you.
2. Using your information
We may use your information (which we receive from you or third parties or learn from the way you use our products) for a variety of purposes, including:
- to provide or manage any information, products and services requested.
- to help us identify you when you contact us,
- for general administration purposes,
- to help us improve the quality of our products and services,
- to help us detect and prevent fraud and money laundering,
- to help us recover debts,
- to carry out analysis and customer profiling,
- to identify other products & services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services.
We may share your information for any of these purposes with:
- our other group companies in the UK and abroad,
- our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as credit card processors and data management firms.
We may also pass your information to third parties:
- if we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes,
- in relation to existing or future legal proceedings,
- for the purpose of preventing fraud/loss, for example to fraud prevention agencies.
3. Informing you about our products and services
We may use your information to contact you with news on Groupe SEB products and services (provided by us, our other group companies or our carefully selected business partners) which may be of interest to you and occasionally for market research purposes.
We and these other parties may contact you by post and phone and, if you give us your prior agreement to do so, by email, SMS and other electronic means.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us on our products and services by ticking the appropriate box (if providing your information on this website) or at any time by calling us on; 0845 602 1454, or writing to us at Groupe SEB UK Ltd, Customer Relations Department, Riverside House, Riverside Walk, Berkshire SL4 1NA.
We will only send you marketing communications by email or other electronic means if you give us your agreement to do so. For example, we may inform you when inviting you to provide your email address that by providing your email address you will be indicating your agreement to receive marketing emails. If you give us your agreement and subsequently wish to opt out you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link which we include on all our marketing emails or you can contact us at any time at the address or telephone number above.