Tefal Air Fryer | Easy Fry Compact - 2 Portions / 0.6Kg
We're sorry, there are currently no reviews for this product.
Compact in size, big in taste
Looking for a compact fryer that can provide healthy yet tasty fried food? The Tefal EasyFry Compact Analog air fryer does just that, letting you cook a variety of foods, with little to no oil*.
Using Air Pulse Technology, this 1300W healthy fryer circulates hot air around your food at very high speeds, for irresistibly crispy and healthy results in no time. You can lead a healthy lifestyle everyday without changing your diet!
The patented basket allows any excess oil from food to drain to the bottom of the bowl, producing even healthier results. Taking up very little space, the 0.6kg capacity provides enough food for two portions – ideal for couples and small families. This neat and compact air fryer also well-proportioned to fit inside any kitchen and cupboard, allowing for easy storage and homes of all sizes to benefit from this table-top device.
The EasyFry Compact couldn’t be easier to use, simply turn the dial for the temperature (80°C to 200°C) and time (up to 60 minutes). Not only is this versatile air fryer perfect for cooking deliciously crispy chips – including sweet potato, halloumi and polenta fries – there is so much more you can do such as vegetables, deserts and meat!
Plus, thanks to automatic shut-off and an audible ready alert, there’s no need to constantly monitor your food. What’s more, the patented basket and grid are removable, non-stick coated and dishwasher safe, making cleaning up a breeze!
- Enjoy crispy and healthy fried food with little to no oil* thanks to Air Pulse Technology
- Compact 0.6kg capacity – perfect for small kitchens, households and storing in tight spaces
- Dial controls make it so simple to use: you can set the temperature (80°C to 200°C) and time (up to 60 minutes)
- Non-stick coated and dishwasher-safe, removable basket and grid for easy serving and cleaning
- Audible ready alert (bell) when cooking time ends – no risk of overcooking