Tefal Induction Hob | Everyday Slim Induction
We're sorry, there are currently no reviews for this product.
Slim. Simple. Safe.
The Tefal Everyday Slim induction hob gives you the convenience of induction cooking in an ultra-slim design. At 45mm thick, this compact portable hob is 15mm slimmer than its predecessor*, yet just as powerful, to save maximum space without compromising on results. Six functions on the intuitive touch control panel put easy everyday cooking at your fingertips. Slow cook (or keep warm), stew, boil, stir fry or fry dishes with ease.
There's also a boost to increase the power up to 2100W for 5 minutes when you need an intense blast of heat – great for searing meat. Or go manual: seven power levels (300W-2100W) on the touch-sensitive slider let you reach the exact heat you want with just the slide of your finger. Perfect for induction pans 12cm to 26cm in diameter, this hob has a programmable timer (up to 3 hours in 1-minute increments) to keep meals on track.
Someone at the door? Touch the pause button once to stop cooking then again to resume. What's more, because induction cooking heats the pan, rather than the hob, it's incredibly safe and energy efficient. For added peace of mind, the hob switches itself off after 5 minutes if left unused. With its sleek, scratch-resistant black ceramic finish, this hob looks the business, while being durable and easy to clean. Plus, being compact, it's no trouble to store.
*45mm thick Tefal Everyday Slim induction hob versus 60mm thick Tefal Everyday induction hob
- Convenient: Everyday Slim is ideal for smaller kitchens or when you need an extra cooking zone. At only 45mm slim, it fits into tight spaces for storage.
- Powerful: Six functions, from slow cook to searing to ensure perfect results with ease. The manual option puts seven power levels – from 300W to 2100W – at your fingertips for high-precision cooking.
- Handy: Everyday Slim has touch-sensitive controls and a clear digital display, a built-in timer, plus handy pause function, and is suitable for induction hob pans measuring 12m to 26cm in diameter.
- Safe: With induction cooking, there are no open flames to burn fingers and only the pan is heated, so it's more energy efficient. For extra peace of mind, the hob turns off after 5 minutes when not in use.
- Durable: Built to last in scratch-resistant black ceramic, the Everyday Slim induction hob looks smart and is easy to clean.