Tefal Aluminium Cookware | Expertise Induction Frypan 30cm
We're sorry, there are currently no reviews for this product.
Taste excellence every day: our most durable cookware for delicious results
Meet Tefal Expertise: our most durable non-stick cookware range for excellent cooking performance, every day. The iconic Thermo-Spot® heat indicator changes to solid red to let you know when your pan has reached the ideal cooking temperature and it’s time to add your ingredients. No more under or overheating your food; Thermo-Spot® makes it easy to cook like a professional!
Expertise features Titanium Excellence, our longest lasting non-stick coating yet. In fact, it’s developed to withstand 12 years of intensive use and lasts up to three times longer than Titanium Force (we know because we tested it). This premium multilayer non-stick coating features a patented extra-thick hard base, reinforced with titanium particles. So your food won’t stick and your pans won’t scratch – even when using metal utensils.
The pans are a breeze to clean by hand or in the dishwasher and are compatible with any hob, including induction. Comfort-grip Bakelite handles with elegant stainless steel inserts make them a pleasure to use too. Plus, because the handles are ovenproof up to 175°C (Gas Mark 4, 350°F) for an hour, you can start cooking dishes on the hob and finish them off in the oven.
- Perfect cooking results: New Thermo-Spot® turns solid red when the pan has preheated to the ideal cooking temperature (180-200°C), ensuring the perfect flavour, texture and colour every time.
- Longer lifespan: Titanium Excellence, our most durable non-stick coating, is metal utensil-friendly, easy to clean and will last up to 3 x longer* for excellent cooking performance, day after day.
- Fuss-free cleaning: With a PTFE non-stick exterior, these pans are easy to clean both inside and out – either by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Induction compatible: The durable aluminium base ensures even heat distribution (no more ‘hot spots’) and is suitable for all types of hob – including induction.
- Comfort grip: Bakelite and stainless steel handles ensure comfortable, easy handling with no risk of burnt fingers! They’re oven safe up to 175°C for an hour, so you can transfer food from hob to oven.
- Easy serving: The flared lip makes serving a breeze, while their deeper shape lets you prepare bigger portions, all in one pan.