Save up to £90
when you purchase a Tefal OptiGrill with FREE DELIVERY
Exclusive offer with limited availability.Offer is valid from 1st July 2018 to 30th September 2018.
Simply enter the voucher code
tefalfamechain at the checkout
Thick it to me
Streaky bacon or a thick cut beef? Whatever you cook, the automatic thickness sensor gets rid of the guesswork.
OptiGrill - Witness the Thickness
The automatic sensor adapts to the thickness of the meat, salmon or veg, adjust the grill time.
Don't Just Grill It - OptiGrill It
An LED cooking indicator guides you through your grilling, so big tasting results are a pretty much done deal.
What our customers say
Don't just take our word for it...
“ I love my grill, it’s great, cooks brilliantly and gives you a beep at every stage of cooking. Very easy to clean. Love it, love it. ”
Wendy from Croydon
“ I’m going to be using this to cook almost everything! Not just my meat but also vegetables, paninis, sandwiches, and anything I can think of! ”
“ There really is no end to what the
OptiGrill will grill.”
Sophie Loves Food
“ This is seriously a
kitchen game changer. ”
Kate, Gold Dust
“ I have to say it’s become one of my favourite kitchen appliances – it gets used at least once or twice every week, as it grills meat perfectly every time! ”
Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary
- Do I need to turn off the grill and let it cool to start a second batch of cooking?
- No. Once the first batch has finished open the grill fully and remove the food. Close the grill and press OK. You do not have to switch off the grill first. When the lights flash again, choose the mode that you want. The preheating phase should be a lot quicker than the first time as the plates will already be hot. When the Optigrill beeps to say it is ready, open the grill again and put the second batch of food on to the plates and continue as normal.
- The appliance has started cooking in Manual Mode without me pressing the Manual button - why?
- The grill plates are not correctly placed on the plate hooks and the sensors cannot detect the food correctly.
To correct this, stop the appliance and allow it cool down and then position the cooking plate properly. Then start the full cooking cycle starting by pressing one of the programmed buttons and then OK.
- The colour indicator flashes white - what does this mean?
- The appliance has detected an issue and may need to be repaired.
- The cooking cycle has stopped whilst cooking - why?
- If you leave the appliance open between 2 cooking cycles it will turn to safety mode and will have to be reset.
To ensure the best cooking results, you should not open the appliance for more than 1 minute during cooking cycles. RESET by unplugging it for 2-3 minutes and restart full cooking cycle.
- The OK indicator is still flashing even though I have put food on the plates and closed the grill - why?
- If your food is under 4 mm thick, it is too thin (like bacon slices), it may not be detected.
This is not a problem simply press the OK key for confirmation for cooking to start.
- What is the cooking temperature of the grill plates in Manual Mode?
- The temperature remains approximatly at 250°C.
- Can I use the frozen food setting when cooking in the Manual mode?
- No as the cooking sensors are not active in Manual Mode.
- How do I clean my grill?
- Before cleaning your grill, wait around 45 minutes while the device cools. To remove heavy food residue on the grill plates or on the side, we recommend you use a wooden or plastic spatula. To clean the grill and grill components, use a cloth soaked in hot water. Do not immerse the grill in water. Do not use abbrasive cleaning products or products containing alcohol or fuel since these may damage the device.
Copy your exclusive Muscle Food Voucher code.
Click on the Buy now button.
On the product page, click the 'Add to basket' button.
Once you're taken to the basket page, insert the code that you copied to the 'Any vouchers?' box located at the bottom right of the page. Once inserted, click the 'Apply' button.
Once applied, click the 'Checkout' button. From here, you will be taken through the steps to complete your order.
Note: If it's the first time you visit the site, we will ask you to quickly register with us so you can track the progress of your order via the "My Account" section.
This offer expires on the 30th September 2018
Limited supply, available whilst stock lasts
Terms & conditions apply